7 FAQs About Ceramic Coatings
Welcome to Marine Detail Supply - Tampa Bay!
In today's video, I answer 7 questions from viewers about ceramic coatings.
- 00:30 - What are the advantages of a coating vs. a polymer?
- 01:05 - How much coating do I need for a boat?
- 01:39 - How long does coating actually last?
- 02:23 - How long do I leave the coating on?
- 02:55 - How hard is it to mess up and have to start over?
- 03:46 - What process do you have to do to re-apply ceramic once it begins to lose its properties?
- 04:46 - Ease of application on a scale from 1-10?
Purchase your supplies!
- Rupes Big Foot LHR 21ES Mark 3 Random Orbital Polisher: https://bit.ly/2Yi7CpV
- FLEX Cordless Rotary Polisher PE 150 18.0-EC Set: https://bit.ly/3BLqM59
- Lake Country Blue Hybrid Knitted Wool Cutting Pad: https://bit.ly/2YhuW7b
- Lake Country HDO Blue Heavy Polish Pad: https://bit.ly/3lnmaNx
- Starke Yacht Care Triple P Ceramic Prep Polish: https://bit.ly/3E7krmf
- Starke Yacht Care Surface Prep Alcohol Spray: https://bit.ly/30EdUAO
- Autofiber Thick Coating Microsuede Applicator Sponge w/ Plastic Barrier: https://bit.ly/3B81AoV
- 18'' x 18'' Standard Microfiber: https://bit.ly/3CaPwF6
- Starke Yacht Care Replenish Silica Spray: https://bit.ly/3pq7e3U
- Starke Yacht Care Repel Pro Marine Grade Ceramic Coating: https://bit.ly/3jkjgYw
- Liquid THOR Marine Nano Ceramic Coating: https://bit.ly/3pmGUaz